Relationship Therapy Group
for Men, Women and Couples
Beginning February 17, 2017
Share support and experiences with other people!
- Are you having difficulties in your marriage and other intimate relationships?
- Are you contemplating separation or divorce from your partner?
- Is your partner cheating on you?
- Are you in a sexless relationship?
- Are your needs and expectations not being met in your relationship?
- Do you find yourself arguing all the time for no reason with your partner?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you can join our group for help! There are other people going through the same experience! With my facilitation, you can learn from and support each other.
Our Relationship Support Group in Washington DC
The Power Counseling PLLC, is organizing a psycho-education cum support group in its Washington DC office for individuals and couples who are experiencing difficulties in their intimate relationships. Discussions and activities in the group will focus on the major factors that cause difficulty in relationships, as well as communication skills building.
If you believe that you may benefit from weekly interaction with others who share common relationship problems with you, for $40 per session, then call me for details.
Sessions held on: Fridays at 5.00 p.m. to 6.15 p.m., for 12 weeks.
Cost: $40 per session
How to pay:Cash/Check/Credit Card
Session Duration: 75 minutes